Effective Date: 01-04-2023
Interpretation and Definitions
Interpretation: The capitalized terms in this document have specific meanings under the following conditions, regardless of whether they are in singular or plural form.
- Account signifies a unique account created for your access to our Service.
- Company (referred to as “the Company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our” in this agreement) pertains to Private.
- Cookies are small files placed on your computer, mobile device, or other equipment by a website, containing your browsing history details on that website and serving various purposes.
- Country refers to Pakistan.
- Device refers to any tool capable of accessing our Service, such as a computer, mobile phone, or digital tablet.
- Personal Data encompasses any information related to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service pertains to the Website.
- Service Provider signifies any natural or legal entity processing data on behalf of the Company. It includes third-party companies or individuals engaged by the Company to facilitate, provide, or analyze the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or social network through which a User can log in or create an account to access the Service.
- Usage Data encompasses data collected automatically, generated either by Service use or the Service infrastructure itself (e.g., page visit duration).
- Website refers to Umayr Agha, accessible from https://www.umayragha.com.
- You pertains to the individual accessing or using the Service, or the entity on whose behalf such individual is utilizing the Service, as applicable.
Collection and Use of Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
Personal Data: While using our Service, we may request personally identifiable information to contact or identify you. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data: Usage Data is automatically collected when you use our Service. It may include information like your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, visited pages, visit date and time, time spent on pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data. When accessing our Service via a mobile device, we may also collect certain information automatically, such as the type of mobile device, its unique ID, mobile device IP address, mobile operating system, mobile Internet browser type, and other diagnostic data. Additionally, we may collect information that your browser sends when you visit our Service or access it via a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
We employ Cookies and similar tracking technologies to monitor Service activity and store certain information. These technologies may encompass beacons, tags, and scripts used for data collection, tracking, and Service enhancement. These include:
- Cookies or Browser Cookies: These are small files placed on your Device. You can configure your browser to refuse all Cookies or notify you when a cookie is being sent. However, declining Cookies may restrict your access to certain parts of our Service unless your browser settings allow them.
- Web Beacons: Certain sections of our Service and emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs). These are used, for example, to count page visitors, monitor email openings, and gather related website statistics.
Cookies can be classified as “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your device when you go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted when you close your web browser.
We utilize both Session and Persistent Cookies for specific purposes:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies: These Session Cookies are vital for enabling you to access and use key Service features. They aid in user authentication and prevent fraudulent account use. Without these Cookies, requested services cannot be provided.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies: These Persistent Cookies help identify users who have consented to cookie usage on the Website.
- Functionality Cookies: These Persistent Cookies remember your choices while using the Website, such as login details or language preferences. They enhance your user experience by avoiding repetitive preference entries.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may utilize Personal Data for various purposes, including but not limited to:
- Maintaining and enhancing our Service, and monitoring its usage.
- Managing your Account and providing access to Service functionalities.
- Executing contractual obligations, including the development, compliance, and execution of product, item, or service purchase contracts.
- Communicating with you via email, phone calls, SMS, or other electronic communication methods for updates or informative messages related to functionalities, products, or contracted services, including security updates, as necessary or reasonable.
- Providing news, special offers, and general information about goods, services, and events similar to those you have previously purchased or inquired about, unless you opt not to receive such information.
- Managing and attending to your requests.
- Facilitating business transfers, mergers, divestitures, restructurings, dissolutions, or other asset sales or transfers, including within bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceedings, where your Personal Data is among the transferred assets.
- Utilizing your information for other purposes such as data analysis, trend identification, campaign effectiveness evaluation, and Service, product, service, marketing, and experience enhancement.
We may share your personal information under these circumstances:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze Service usage and contact you.
- For Business Transfers: Your personal information may be shared or transferred in connection with mergers, Company asset sales, financing, or acquisition of all or part of our business by another company.
- With Business Partners: We may share your information with business partners to offer you specific products, services, or promotions.
- With Other Users: When you share personal information or interact in public areas with other users, this information may be publicly visible to all users and may be distributed externally. If you interact with other users or register via a Third-Party Social Media Service, your contacts on that service may view your name, profile, pictures, and activity descriptions. Similarly, other users can see your activity descriptions, communicate with you, and view your profile.
- With Your Consent: We may disclose your personal information for other purposes with your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Delete Your Personal Data
You possess the right to request the deletion of your Personal Data that we have collected about you. Our Service may offer options to delete specific information about you from within the Service. You may update, modify, or delete your information by signing in to your Account (if applicable) and visiting the account settings section where you can manage your personal information. You may also contact us to request access to, correction of, or deletion of any personal information you have provided. Please note that we may need to retain certain information as required by law or under lawful bases.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Law Enforcement: Under certain circumstances, the Company may be obligated to disclose your Personal Data in response to valid requests by public authorities, court orders, or government agencies, or as required by law.
Other Legal Requirements: The Company may disclose your Personal Data if it believes, in good faith, that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Investigate or prevent potential wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Safeguard the personal safety of Service Users or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
While we make every effort to employ commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, please note that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot guarantee absolute security for your Personal Data.
Our Service is not designed for individuals under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from individuals under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we discover that we have unintentionally collected Personal Data from individuals under 13 without verified parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers. If collecting your information requires consent as per your country’s laws and the data subject is a child, we may require parental consent before processing that information.
Links to Other Websites